Subject: Codes.
From: Keith Hill <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 97 04:21:39 GMT

To the one known as Mr.,

Some more variables of interest that probably everyone else is using too:
	men		Number of lives.
	score		Something to do with the number of things killed.

Maybe if we set 'men' to a negative number, Bubba may have infinite lives.
Mine will support this in about 5 minutes.  Currently, my level gives
Bubba 5 lives.  If you give him -5, it'll display it the same, but 
he'll never run out..

Oh, as for a release saturday, I'm damn near to finishing it now, I CAN
release a demo saturday if required, but I'd like to wait a couple more
days.

Have the 'enter codes' editor finished, well, except for setting
unreleased variables, and I can then think about releasing my code...

 _   _   _        _     _   _     |  "Good, terrific, I'm really looking
|_> |_| |_| |\ | |_ |  | | /   |  |  forward to this.  Danger, excitment, 
|_> | \ | | | \| |_ |_ |_| \_  .  |  sudden death.  I can't wait." - Vila
                                  |  
                    --------------+---------------
                     http://www.mirex.demon.co.uk
                      Member: IAPA & Team *AMOS*